Saturday 10 March 2018

Man Confess How I Mistakenly Have S2X With My Girlfriend Hot Mother


I was drunk and at the time it felt great but I feel terrible now.
I’m 27 and my girlfriend is 25. I’ve been with her for three years but I didn’t meet her mum until last night.
My girlfriend was brought up by her dad after her mum left him for another man. My girlfriend was five at the time and she says it affected her badly.



Her mum, who is 42, moved back into town at the start of last year and tried making up with my girlfriend.
At first, my girlfriend told her where she could go. Then her dad died suddenly and she decided life is too short to hold grudges. She agreed to meet up with her mum and soon they got really close.
I still didn’t meet her for ages, but last night my girlfriend invited her mum out for a meal and said I could come too.
It all went quite well but her mum made me very uneasy. I swear she was flirting with me and I wasn’t impressed.
We went back to our flat and my girlfriend looked tipsy. I said she should go and lie down. Back in the kitchen her mum insisted we open the bottle of Scotch she had bought as a gift.
It was my favourite brand so I didn’t say no.
We both got stuck into the booze and the long and the short of it is we had sex while my girlfriend was sleeping upstairs.
In the morning I got to her mum first and begged her to keep quiet about what we had done. She just winked and said: “Not a word!”
She has now left but I’m not sure I trust her to keep quiet. I can’t bear to think about what I have done.
DEIDRE SAYS: Her mother sounds like a dangerous person to be around but you should have known better.
I realise the drink played a part but you have let your girlfriend down in the worst way you could.
The sad truth is that you may not get away with it.
It’s your girlfriend I feel for the most. She has recently lost her father and is looking for love from a mother who, frankly, is not up to the job.
But what can you do now?
You can’t tell your girlfriend how her mother behaved without letting on that you have betrayed her as well, though I hate the thought of your girlfriend still trusting her mum after this.



For more loans, job openings and Vacancies 




No comments:

Post a Comment